We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through:
- Sending us a communication via the ‘Contact Us’ tab on our website
- The provision of your details to us either online or offline.
The elements of your data that we collect may include:
- Business address, telephone and fax number
- Home address and telephone number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your data for purposes which may include:
- Providing our users with a personalised service
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you have given us specific consent to do so)
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified by name):
- To aid development
- To audit usage of the site
We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- Identifying returning users to allow them to be presented with a personalised version of the site
- Enabling you to move more easily around our site
- Tracking your use of our site to better develop it in accordance with your requirements
- Building up a profile based on your browsing patterns across our site and third party websites
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. You can set your internet browser so that it will not allow cookies to be stored on your computer. This may reduce functionality of the site, prevent access to certain areas of it and mean that some features or content will not be available to you.
Google analytics generates two cookies.
_ga- This cookie is used to distinguish users and records the IP address of the user’s computer.
_gat- This cookie is used to throttle requests.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.